September 08, 2009

Run For Cover Mother Fuckers!

Ok, so the reason I have shied away from this god-forsaken blog is because i have trying to write something poetic and funny and have spent the last few weeks, two intimidated to soil it with my verbal faeces. But now I'm poo throwing like a baboon on heat.

So Josh and I finally saw each other the week before last and it was everything I imagined and more! Waitara didn't know who had grabbed her from behind and menacingly yanked up her skirt, but if I am asked my opinion (and this may not stand up in a court of law), I'd say she was gagging for it. That night she was impregnated with spirit...and a little semen...

So the night ended with a smashed glass and the ingestion of a $2 bottle of red (Yes I know, bargain much) but thankfully, the hangovers weren't as bad as 'The Mists of Ireland' fiasco, we even went to the MCA and ate icecream on the Sunday. As we finished the day with beer (C'mon, it's Josh and Ainsley!) we looked over at Liam's building and cried a little, stopped and made out, then cried a little more. I'd be lying if we didnt miss the little ferret...and our little lesbian too. Sydney has become a lonely city without them. I miss Liam's fashion sense and outragious laugh, and Lauren?...I miss Lauren...

So this week I took a sickie to study for my Molecular Biology test and because it was too nice a day to spend in Satan's lair (Satan gets a cap and god doesn't? This site is just controversial as!). I was rewarded with a job interview at a chemist in the city that a demon hadn't posessed. The owner and his wife are clients of my sister and when she gets people naked and oils them up, she's a great little networker! So it went well and I know this because here we on sickie day number two (I have a back problem, consistency is key) he called and said he 'wanted me'. First guy to say that to me in a while and he'll be paying me! When I rang up my boss this morning and told her I was still having back problems and my chiropractor told me I need a week off she goes 'Sima isn't here either, can you do half a day?' Hello devil-woman! It's my faux spine! So yeah, looking forward to having to call her at the end of this week and say I'm not coming back! Gulp! I happen to know that every one of her employees, even the one who has worked with her for 9 years are quitting, so it's a race, it's a race!

Josh and I have spent the morning culling the last of my RSVP dregs (yes, I'm internet dating! I know!) I can't say no to people, I feel mean, especially if by looking at their profiles you seem to have a lot in common, but...looking at the photos...eeeh? But now I have said no to 16 of Sydney's least eligible bachelors. I have said yes to one (he's a foetus though) and one is a maybe (he's really funny but is in a band and in lots of his pics hes wearing some sort of fishnet top?). Josh says yes (but I think we know why).

Ok, so this weekend Josh and I are puppy sitting which I'm pretty excited about. I start my new job on Friday and well, all is good back on the ranch.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment